Twenty Hours with the Princess Connect

Over the past week, I've spent easily 20 hours plowing through the smartphone game Princess Connect! Re:Dive. And despite giving it my all, I am nowhere near the current endgame—as you might expect from any mobile game with a “stamina” system that regulates how much you can play the game per day (without paying extra). That said, if the worst thing I can say about the game is that I'm annoyed I can't play more of it, that should give you a hint as to how much I have enjoyed it so far.

Now, Princess Connect! Re:Dive is not the first plot-heavy smartphone RPG I have played. I still log on to Fate/Grand Order daily—and have ever since the time of its Japanese launch. Over the years, I've dipped my toe into any number of other similar games and it's clear that Princess Connect! Re:Dive learned from the mistakes of many of them to make a much more user-friendly experience at launch.

The basic gameplay loop is simple: you play the main quests until you can't win anymore. Then you farm gear for your party by doing the quests you already completed again and again. As you do this, your characters will not only be earning experience points to level up their basic stats but also gaining mana—which is mainly used to level up your various characters' skills. Once you have the best gear you're able to wear and have your skills leveled up, you simply go back to working through the main quests.Of course, there are other ways to strengthen your party. You can collect a full set of gear and rank up a character—merging the gear with their base stats which allows you to equip more gear. Do this enough and you can unlock new skills for each character, drastically improving both their utility and power.

On the other hand, you can roll the “Premium Gacha” to get new characters and build a party with better synergy. You can also collect “Memory Fragments” which, in large numbers, can increase the rarity (and stats) of one of your characters. But perhaps the most enjoyable way to make your party stronger is to watch the numerous in-game cutscenes.


9anime.city is the best new version of 9anime website. This is the place to watch anime online for free, can be downloaded for free with the highest quality, every video is updated daily, all videos are English subbed + dubbed.

+ Website: https://9anime.city/

+ Address: 48 Logan Irvine, CA, United State

+ Email: 9animecityus@gmail.com

+ Phone: +1 (213) 628-3447

+ Social: 

- https://twitter.com/animecityus

- https://about.me/animecityus

- https://www.pinterest.com/animecityus/

+ Hagtag: #anime #watchanime #anime9 #9animeCity #9animeoffical #kissanime



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Redo of Healer Official Twitter Account Issues Content Warning

Surfers, Designers and Animals Frolick On The Beach in WAVE!! x Heaven's Design Team Collaboration Illustration

Gintama The Final Ends Demon Slayer